Friday, July 9, 2010

The Latest News

Jessica Has Fun and Celebrates her Birithday with Eric Johson


Jessica looks like she is enjoying herself on the Italian island of Capri. Her new boyfriend is cute too. I'm think her dress is to sheer for my personal taste and think she should have worn something under it or something less sheer. I like the cool braid in her hair too. Oh how I'd like to be in Capri.

"Gossip Girl" Fans, Take a Look


Blake Lively and Leighton Meester are shooting scenes for "Gossip Girl" in Paris. It's the fourth season and their will be some new costars appearing and lots of juicy gossip I'm sure.

While they were in Paris they were able to catch some couture shows and saw Chanel and Blake went to a dinner for Valentino.

Are You A Fan of The City? Don't read this if you aren't caught up on the latest episode.


The latest episode has Roxy Olin moving out of Whitney's apartment as they got into a big fight earlier on. Whitney seemed so surprised that Roxy was moving out so fast but she told her to move out so what did she expect exactly?

I think it's better for the both of them. Kelly kept telling them not to hang out so much at work but did they listen? Of course not and now this has happened. I think in her own way Roxy tried to be helpful but she seemed to hinder Whitney's progress as a designer.

I'm curious to see how next week's finale will unfold.
Here is the recap of this week's episode

Until next time,

Biz Lips

No comments: