Monday, April 9, 2007

Kirsten Dunst Needs A New Man!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter week-end. Mine was restful and eventful as I fell over a big wood log and almost broke my neck and back. I'm okay but bruised and I'll be posting about it soon on my main blog.

Okay you want gossip so I'll stop chatting or typing.

Cameron Diaz Looking Lovely!
Cameron is doing a lovely job of keeping the paparazzi interested in her these days. Here she is after a gym workout. Her dark brown hair is growing on me too. I really did like her as a blonde but dark brown seems all the rage in Hollywood right now.

Courtney Cox Out and About!
Courtney Cox is seen here in LA and doesn't look to happy to be seen. She is currently on the TV show "Dirt" where she plays a tabloid editor and the show has done well in the ratings.
Jennifer Aniston appears on the last episode of the show but there is no word on whether that will help the show come back for another season.

Brooke Out With Her Daughter!
Brooke is seen here with her daughter Rowan while strolling around in Santa Monica. They look like they are having fun together as her daughter is hiding. She will appear in Candace Bushnell's "Lipstick Jungle" pilot where she plays a high powered movie exec. Here's what she says about her new role to "Life Magazine" (see below): "I relate to not apologizing anymore for my power. Women are taught to undermine it, because it’s so threatening. But I don’t have to be self-deprecating anymore to be funny or to be liked."

Ashley Olsen With Starbucks Drinks! Ashley Olsen is trying to beat the hot LA weather by drinking Starbucks (looks like ice tea) and keeping her legs cool. Maybe she should be a waitress with her balancing act skills, she has a big bag and 3 drinks.

Kirsten Dunst Love Life On The Rocks!
Okay I didn't even know this but Kirsten Dunst was dating British rocker Johnny Borell (well for like 3 weeks) and they have called it quits. The reason they broke is because he decided to get back with his ex-girlfriend Fabiola Gatti (a singer). I'm sure Kirsten won't be single for long as no one in Hollywood ever is.

Enjoy,

S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I liked Kirsten with Jake.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!