Saturday, April 14, 2007

Matthew McConaughey and His Exercise Routines!

Prince William Is On The Market Again!
I blogged about Prince Harry and now it's Prince William's turn. There were rumours that Prince William would be engaged to Kate Middleton who he has dated for a long time. That's over now and Prince William is now available. According to The Sun they broke up because Prince William was spending too much time with his Army pals and he preferred going out with them instead of heading back to London to see Kate. The breakup was mutual.

Jake and His New Phone!
Jake is seen here talking on his new phone at Whole Foods. He even listened to some consumer advocate from CALPIRG after buying what he needed. He looks casual in his white T-shirt.
This is an old shot from July 2005 when he was with Kirsten but even then he liked his white T-shirts. If you have a good thing going why not stick with it?

Gwen Stefani In Old Hollywood Style Glamour!
Gwen is looking ultra sophisticated in the May issue of Harper's Bazaar. She has a timeless look and says she has been on a diet since the 6th grade. About her weight struggles in the new issue she says:

"Seriously, though, it's very boring and embarrassing and I hate talking about it, but it's true: I've always been on a diet, ever since I was in the sixth grade. It's an ongoing battle, and it's a nightmare. But I like clothes too much, and I always wanted to wear the outfits I would make. And I'm-" another chuckle "-very vain."

Gwen discusses how her style has changed and admits it's important for her to look great whenenever she leaves the house.
A few more highlights from Gwen:

On her fashion style:
"I've gotten a little more feminine over the last few years. Right into my late 20s, I never wore heels; I was always in my Doc Martens and baggy pants. But as the years go by, you get more comfortable with looking more like a woman.

On looking good on the go:
"There's always paparazzi outside my house. If you had paparazzi outside your house, you'd make sure you looked good, too."

Okay she has a point, if I knew there would be photos of me eveywhere I went then I would dress well too. I think I would hate that pressure, then again I would love the money.

Matthew McConaughey Keeps Exercise Fun!
Matthew tries to keep his workouts from being too boring. When he was in Australia he went surfing and did yoga on the beach.He is back in Southern California now and put together an exercise machine outside his Malibu house and got his heart rate up jumping rope.
There is a rumour that he is dating 22-year-old Brazilian model Camila Alves and has already met her family. They spent Easter week-end together in Malibu.

Check out this
link of the both of them. It's not all that exciting but you see them both live for a bit.

That's all for now,

S.

1 comment:

Smile said...

like that you write about Jake. He's a sweetie. I like him better with Reece than Kirsten.