Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Suri Gets Her Hair Styled!

Suri Is A Pampered Kitty!
Back at the end of March Suri took her first steps. In the photo you can see that Suri and Tom have matching hairdos. The proud parents were there to see Connor and Isabella (Tom's kids) as they played basketball and happened to witness Suri's first steps.
Well there has been so much mystery surrounding Suri. Remember when everyone was dying to see a photo of her. The first thing I remembered noticing was her full head of hair. Apparently Suri gets her hair done every week and according to someone on the inside she is always naked and no one is allowed to talk to her. She sure is pampered.

Hilary's Album Is Out!
Yesterday Hilary was at a "Dignity" (her new titled album) release event to sign autographs for fans. There has been talk that the two songs Gypsy Woman and Stranger are about her ex-boyfriend Joel Madden and his new girlfriend Nicole Ritchie. According to Hilary the songs are really about her parents difficult split last year.

Here is a direct quote from Hilary:

This is so hard to talk about," Duff says....She's referring to the separation last year of her parents, Bob and Susan Duff, which the family managed to keep more private than the Duff/Madden breakup. "For some reason, I was embarrassed that my family wasn't perfect and that some woman had broken it up."

That other woman, she says, is the subject of Gypsy, which the singer co-wrote with her elder sister and frequent collaborator, Haylie. "And Stranger is a song I wrote about how my mom must feel around my dad. I made it seem like it was about a relationship I was in, because I didn't want people to know about my parents. But I've realized that so many people can relate to what I've gone through."

It's brave of Hilary to speak up and she is probably glad she did because it makes her more human.

Jessica in Bold Red!

This couple is in the news a lot lately. Jessica and John are seen here in Adelaide on their airport tour of Australia. Okay I don't like this dress she is wearing with those shoes. It just doesn't work. John looks like he is trying to keep Jessica from going off in the wrong direction. She was on "Rachel Ray" awhile back and was confused how to come onto the set, she had this really dazed look on her face.
Here is another photo of them from Tuesday. They both look happy and carefree in the first photo. Jessica is flying a lot to be with her John which I'm sure is exhausting. Also Jessica's sister Ashlee approves of the relationship which is a relief for both of them.

Bye for now,

S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica and John dating, I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Gina

Smile said...

I think it's a bad thing. About Hilary Duff, she's in Toronto on Tuesday making several publicity appearances including at MuchMusic's MOD show. She was supposed to be in town a few weeks ago, but was sick.

FooFooBerry said...

I bet fans are clued to the outside window trying to get a glimpse of her.