Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jess and John, Reese, & Eva!

I haven't posted in a day so I included a few stories and lots of links to follow. So sit back and enjoy.

All articles below are from www.popsugar.com

Jess and John: Still Together After All These Days

by Molly

Jess, looking every bit the scallywag in her school boy hat (yes, I just wanted an excuse to use that word), dined with her beau John at the Ivy at the Shore yesterday. The two recently returned from their vacation in Rome, but it looks like they didn't leave the romance in Italy. Awwww. (excerpt from www.popsugar.com/175997 Jessica is planning to realease a book of photography, you can check out more HERE) Meanwhile, I love me some Jess and John (obviously, and probably to a fault), but I don't love me his chin hair. Let's keep the flowing locks on top of our heads, guys.

Reese Is Loving Her New Look

Reese may have had a difficult year but you would never know it by looking at her. She's been working out, doing yoga and obviously taking great care of herself. Every time we've seen her recently, she's been absolutely glowing. In this month's issue of Harper's Bazaar, she's opens up about feeling the positive change as well. Here's more:

"I felt like I looked different than I've ever looked"....The Oscar-winning actress and mother of two has taken some fashion hits for dowdy choices. She credits Nina Ricci designer Olivier Theyskens for the fresh look that has evolved since she and husband Ryan Phillippe split in October. "I've used a stylist before, but these days I'm kind of just going with Olivier's taste."

Also contributing to her new sleek style: closet purging. "I recently put a big pile of clothes on the floor of my closet, and I looked at a lot of the stuff and thought, 'That's not me at all. What was I thinking?' (For Legally Blonde) I went through a pink phase like you wouldn't believe. Then there was a (Italian label) Marni phase when I was doing Sweet Home Alabama that was out of control."

We, too, just loved her in that yellow Nina Ricci dress at the Golden Globes -- it really was the perfect coming out look for the new happy, healthy, single Reese.

Eva Has Her Birthday Cake, Not Seen Eating It Too

by Molly

Eva Longoria took a break from all her wedding planning to help launch Bebe Sport (and celebrate her 32nd birthday) in LA last night. Eva was named the face of the new branch of bebe in January, but this is the first big event where she's strutted her spokesmodel stuff. The Duff sisters were also out with a vengeance (and dare I say, Haylie is really stepping up her game) along with Katharine McPhee and Daisy Fuentes. Random! In other Eva news, her big day, July 7, is fast approaching (okay, fine, like 3.5 months) and she's obviously excited to gush about her plans. She even recently told Marie Claire that she wants her friend Kenny Chesney to play at the reception. Well played, Eva, cause now it could be totally awkward if he says no.

Speaking of Eva's big day, stay tuned at the end of March, when we officially launch our Wedding Season 2007 Coverage on all the Sugar Sites!! Good. Times.

To see more of Eva (including her wielding an enormous knife), Hil/Hayl, Brenda Strong and Daisy Fuentes just read more.

This should hold you over until I post again,

S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess looks good with brown hair and Eva always looks wonderful. Reese looked amazing at the Oscars too.

Smile said...

I'm still in shock/denial over John dating Jessica. The trip to Italy makes my denial more difficult to keep up. Someone please make this romance go away! IMHO, they are from two different categories, John being in the classier one. (My apologies to any Jessica fans).

Reese is owning the moment!