Saturday, March 31, 2007

John, Jessica, Mary-Kate, Ashley, Penelope, Britney, Carmen, Paris!

John and Jessica, This Is Big News!

John Mayer and Jessica got married in Hawaii this past week-end. Okay I'm still shocked typing this and really I don't know why but I guess I haven't gotten over her and Nick splitting up yet. It was a secret wedding and the ceremony took place in Maui on their way to Australia for the last stop of John's tour. Apparently he sang to his wife at the reception with the song "Your Body Is A Wonderland" along with a song written just for her.

Gotcha! Happy April Fools Day! I know it's a day late for those of you reading this on April 2nd but I had to have some fun.

Mary-Kate and Ashley!

Twenty year olds Mary-Kate and Ashley go the same noses. They consulted Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia back in January about getting nose jobs done. Ashley is the one who got the ball rolling as she has never liked her nose and thought it was too big (I thought her nose looked great) and then she talked to her sister and she was on board too. According to pros in the business they had the bridges of their noses thinned and the tip is more refined. It makes them both look more sophisticated.

Penelope Cruz and Her Romance!
There were rumours floating around that Penelope Cruz was with Orlando Bloom. As you can see by this photo she is with Olivier Martinez (Kylie Minogue's ex-boyfriend). They have been seen in LA and were seen late one night dining and getting close. Oliver even spent the night at her place.

Britney and K-Fed!
Kevin Federline put out an album not so long ago called "Playing With Fire" but it didn' t do well (no surprise there). Well he wants to get Britney back and is putting out another album called, get this..."In The (Love) Zone: Kevin Does Romance (that is the tentative title anyway). This effort will be put out by Federation Records and will be R&B in flavour. There will be some well known covers like: "Can You Feel The Love Tonight," "Not Yet A Girl, Not Yet A Woman," and "Let's Get It On." Okay this isn't true either, what other time of the year can I string you all along?

Carmen Electra Shopping!
Carmen Electra as seen in LA buying lingerie. Dave Navarro (her ex) has been out and about with a new lady, meanwhile Carmen is single.

Paris Again!
I know Paris has to be one of the most well publicized celebrities and I can't go one week without hearing about her somewhere. She must have great PR people. Anywho I digress, it seems Paris may go to prison for three months if charged for violating her probation by driving with a suspended license. Last Tuesday, she was pulled over by police while driving in LA. Being that she is Paris and all I don't think she will actually go to jail, but we will have to wait and see what happens.

Toodle Loo,

S.

2 comments:

Smile said...

You totally got me on the John and Jessica thing. I was in a rush this morning and only read a part of your posting. So for a good part of the day, I went around thinking "why??" and "how could he?". Nice April Fool's trick.

FooFooBerry said...

Glad I could trick you.

:)