Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Uma, "Lost", Posh, JT, Halle and Madonna!

It's time to make up for lost time. I left two posts on Saturday to make up for Sunday and Monday. So onto some more good stuff.

Uma Thurman's Romance Is Over!
Photo by: Stephane Cardinale / People Aven / Corbis
Uma Thurman and her boyfriend of three years (Andre Balazs) have broken up. Her New York publicist Robert Garlock confirmed this to be true. Uma was once married to Ethan Hawke and they divorced in 2004, she has two children from this marriage. Her roles "Kill Bill" movies and "Pulp Fiction" made her a well known actress.

"Lost" Will Be Back Next Year!
"Lost" is coming back next year and may take on a "24" style format according to an ABC spokesperson. It might air in January and run for 22 episodes. Also "Prison Break" is apparently coming back for a third season and according to Dominic Purcell someone else might die in the next few episodes.

Posh Is Keeping Herself Amused By Shopping!
Posh is looking stylish and sophisticated and is caught shopping while her hubby David is off visitin his Soccer Academy. Hey at least she looks great and I like the highlights in her hair. Note the size of her ring and cool watch.

Justin Timberlake On The Cover of Details Magazine!
Justin appears in the April issue of Details magazine. He is currently on tour but took time to do this cover shot and interview. He discusses what it's like to be a pop idol, be in the media, etc. Here are some snippets below from the interview (taken from www.popsugar.com):

  • On the tabloids: "I despise what they do. They create soap operas out of people's lives. [Britney and I] had our thing, and it's over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It's a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it."
  • On being considered the New King of Pop: "I tried so hard to be an R&B artist [with first solo album Justified] and it was the pop album of the year, and I was like, 'Fuck. That's the last thing I wanted but I was like, 'So everyone considers me a pop artist? Well, fuck it. I'm going to do whatever I want to do."
  • On surviving the boy-band apocalypse and becoming a man: "I could give you a bunch of analogies about why I'm still around that would sound like hippie self-help bullshit. 'I saw an opportunity and I took it?' Fuck you. Sure, there's a lot of luck involved. But on some level I have to believe in my ability. And I'm not apologizing to anyone. I worked fucking hard to get here."
  • On being used by the Grammys for ratings: "I'm the nice guy who follows through on the things he commits to. But I don't know if I'll be going through that sort of thing again. I feel like the Grammys used me for ratings. And look at it-they were up 18 percent."
I know so many girls are nuts over him but I don't see what the fuss is all about. I personally liked him with his hair longer and curlier and I'd love to see him with Britney again (once she gets things sorted out).

Halle Barry Doesn't Want to Marry Again!

Halle Barry looked great for her Perfect Strangers premiere in Miami. Even though their are rumours that her boyfriend Gabriel is going to propose Halle has no desire to marry again. After her split with Michael Ealy she said she was ready to be on her own. Then she met Gabriel who was nice and shy and unlike the guys she normally goes for with big personalites. She is firm that marriage is not for her.

More From Madonna!

Here is more from Madonna's new line for H&M. For this collection she wanted clothes that were relaxing and casual and aimed at the working girl. She uses fabrics like jersey, leather and cotton poplin. Also in this line will be 70s and 80s era clothing: danceware, leather jackets and kimono's.

Bye for now,

S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madonna's clothes look fabulous.